How to create a YouTube Channel for Beginners ~ Digiproedu.xyz. Before you can make money from Youtube, you must first create a youtube account, here are the step by step steps in creating a You Tube account for beginners.
When you create a YouTube channel, you have two options. Create a personal account or with a company name. In this post, I'll give you two options for choosing the one that best suits your goals on this network.
Create a personal channel
How do I create a personal channel?
Follow these instructions to create a channel that you can only manage using your Google Account.
1. Sign in to YouTube on a computer or mobile site. If you don't already have a You Tube account you can see how to create a You Tube account in this article: How to Register a Youtube Account.
2. Click your profile picture and then Create channel.
3. You will be prompted to create a channel.
4. Check the details (with your Google Account name and photo) and confirm to create your channel.
Create a channel with a business or other name
How do I create a Channel with a business or other name?
Follow these instructions to create a channel that can have more than one manager or owner.
1. You can connect your channel to a Brand Account if you want to use a different name on YouTube from your Google Account. Learn more about Brand Accounts.
2. Sign in to YouTube on a computer or mobile site.
3. Open your channel list.
Choose to create a new channel or use an existing Brand Account:
4. Create a channel by clicking Create new channel.
Create a YouTube channel for brand accounts you already manage by selecting Brand Accounts from the list. If this Brand Account already has a channel, you can't create a new one. If you select a Brand Account from the list, you'll be redirected to that channel.
5. Fill in the details to name your new channel. Then, click Create. This will create a new Brand Account. To add a channel manager, follow the instructions to change the channel owner and manager.
Once you've created your You Tube Channel you can continue the next step of uploading your video, here's a tutorial to upload your video on Youtube. ( How to post or upload your video on You Tube For Beginners )